Born in Malaysia and raised in England, I studied German and politics at Bristol and Hanover universities and have lived and worked in London, Prague, Warsaw and Corsica.
- 2007 Creative Writing, Open University - Distinction
- 2009 Advanced Creative Writing, Open University - Distinction
- 2014 Arvon Foundation’s Writing a Novel - Work In Progress with Lesley Glaister, Jane Rogers and Romesh Gunesekera
- 2015 shortlisted for the Arvon-Jerwood Literary Mentorship Programme
- 2018 Arvon Foundation's Writing Better Fiction with Jess Richards, Patrick Neate and Mahsuda Snaith
I currently live in the Yorkshire Dales.
I write stories of relationships and lives gone awry and the journeys travelled in attempting to recover a sense of equilibrium.